Top 98 Angry Status in English, Quotes and Shayari for WhatsApp, Instagram, FB, Captions for tiktok.

Angry Quotes

Find here best Angry Status in English here for WhatsApp and Instagram. This Angry Status will satisfy your anger mood to when you share this status on WhatsApp or Facebook. Also here Angry Quotes in English, Angry Shayari and Angry Attitude Status, “गुस्से वाले स्टेटस”. You can use these status to present your anger. Here we have also posted Angry Quotes Images in English which you can easily download and set on WhatsApp Status or tiktok captions.


Angry people are often honest. They don’t like that wrong thing. But sometimes mistakes also happen in anger. This Angry Status in English will be useful for you to share on your social account, when you have to tell the truth to someone in anger.


Also Read:-Hindi Shayari 

angry quotes in englis

angry quotes in english

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

 

I told you I needed you, you told me the same. I wasn't lying, so why didn't you tell the truth?

 

Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.

 

I'm the person that the more you complain about me, the harder I'll try to annoy you.

 

Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.

 


anger management quotes


angry quotes in english

Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were… 

 

Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.

 

For every minute you are angry. You lose sixty seconds of happiness. Think about It…

  

Anger is short lived madness.

 

To be angry is to let others mistakes punish yourself. To forgive others is to be good to yourself. 

 


angry love quotes 

angry love quotes


Anger is just one letter short of DANGER!!!

 

Anger is our natural defense against pain. So when I say, I hate you - it really means you hurt me. 

 

The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.

 

If you want to hear the whole truth about yourself, make your neighbor angry. 

 

An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.

  

angry quotes in hindi

angry quotes in hindi


Feelings are much like waves, we can't stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf. 

 

Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.

 

Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.

 

Sometimes you just wanna give people a high five to the face.

 

Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk.

 


anger quotes in english

anger quotes in english


By God, there's a lot to make you angry.

 

Beware, I'm not in my greatest mood today.

 

Silence is the best way to react while angry.

 

Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge!

 

Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last.

 


Short Angry Quotes 

Short Angry Quotes


Anger always comes from frustrated expectations.

 

Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.

 

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

 

Anger as soon as fed is dead, 'Tis starving makes it fat'.

 

Anger is fear in disguise.

  

anger issues Quotes


anger issues Quotes

Don't get mad - Just get even.

 

Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.

 

May I kill you in the morning?

  

Is getting close to just walking away?

 

If I delete your number, you're basically deleted from my life.

 


angry quotes for him

angry quotes for him


Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it wont work.

 

I may look calm, but in my head I've killed you about 5 times.

 

People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.

 

Just because I'm being quiet, that doesn't mean I'm mad.

 

Don't get mad, smile and creep them out instead. 

 


i am angry quotes

i am angry quotes


Did you ever just want to slap the stupid out of someone?

 

Is singing, if you're angry and you know it punch their face…

  

Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in.

 

When you stopped believing in me, I did too.

  

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

 

  

angry attitude quotes


Anger is only one letter short of Dangers.

 

Don't make so many promises when you can't even keep one.

  

Some friends are like pennies. Two-faced and worthless.

  

It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.

  

Some people never realize the emotional and mental damage they do to others.

  


control anger quotes


Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.

  

Stop being so negative, go see a psychiatrist or something facebook is for happy people.

  

Tired of waking up everyday and putting on a stupid fake smile and lying to the world.

 

It's tough when the people you care about the most are the ones who make you feel the worst.

  

Do not teach your children never to be angry, teach them how to be angry.

  


quotes about being angry at someone you love

quotes about being angry at someone you love

The worst tempered people I've ever met were people who knew they were wrong.

 

I just don't care if anyone doesn't like me I wasn't put on earth to entertain everyone.

 

Two things a man should never be angry at...What he can help... and what he cannot help.

  

If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.

  

Everyone has the right to be angry but that doesn't give them the right to be cruel.

  


angry quotes about life


If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!

  

Second chances are only meant for those who learned from the first time.

  

No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.

  

A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.

  

Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.

 


angry people quotes


Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

 

All angry persons are to be treated, by the prudent, as children.

 

Anger is never without a Reason, but seldom with a good one.

 

I don't have a short temper I just have a low tolerance for stupidity, immaturity and ignorance.

  

Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.

  


angry girlfriend quotes

angry girlfriend quotes


A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.

  

Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.

  

Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.

 

The embarrassment after the anger is biggest humiliation a person can experience.

  

Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words.

  


angry quotes for her

angry quotes for her


Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out.

  

Everything is getting expensive except some people, they are getting cheaper.

  

If you're going to talk about be behind my back, don't smile at me to my face!

 

Never make yourself feel like nothing to make someone else feel like everything.

 

Sometimes I'm not angry, I'm hurt and there's a big difference.

  


don't be angry quotes

don't be angry quotes


Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry, because that's when the truth comes out

 

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

 

Definition of EX: Thanks for the experience. Our time has expired. Now exit my life.

 

You have a problem with me. I'm pretty sure a status on Facebook won't fix it.

  

sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.

 


control your anger quotes 

Angry captions

There are no words to describe the anger and frustration that I am feeling right now.

  

When you are angry, your text speed increases by a ridiculous amount.

  

Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.



Quotes about anger and frustration
 anger leads to hate quote
self anger quotes 
quotes on angry on someone
angry mood quotes
angry quotes for bf

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post